A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain websites.
Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or their device. Depending on the information contained and the manner in which the user employs their device, they may be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the proper operation of the Internet, and they provide innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, making browsing and using our website easier to use.
Cookies used on this website
This web site uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are not human and automated applications . This combat spam.
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to be able to generate statistics on traffic and number of visitors to the website. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of your information being used by Google. As a result, in order to exercise any of your rights in this regard, you must contact Google directly.
Google Analytics cookies are stored in servers located in the United States, and are not shared with third parties, except in cases where doing so is necessary for the proper operation of the system or when the law obligates Google to do so. According to Google, your IP address is not stored.
Google Inc. is a company participating in “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees that all the transferred information will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with
European regulations. You may consult detailed information on this aspect by clicking on the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you so desire, you can use the Google Analytics opt-out plugin; by following their instructions, you can reject analytical cookies from this service in all browsers. You can find more information on this by clicking on the following link:
- Redes sociales: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons or type I Like Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
In addition, César Martínez informs users that they have the option of configuring their browser so that they are informed of the reception of cookies, allowing them to prevent these cookies from being installed on their hard drive if they wish.
Below, we provide links for different browsers that can be used to complete this configuration:
- For Firefox, click here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disablecookies-website-preferences
- For Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- For Explorer, click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/deletemanage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- For Safari, click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=en_US
- For Opera, click here: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and the cookies from this site must carry out its right to removal or disabling them . Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company store cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law compels this effect . As Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can view detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on using that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us through the contact section.